Il giorno 15 luglio, il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio della versione Asterisk 11.5.0.
Dal post originale:
The release of Asterisk 11.5.0 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- Fix Segfault In app_queue When "persistentmembers" Is Enabled
And Using Realtime
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21738. Reported by JoshE)
* --- IAX2: fix race condition with nativebridge transfers.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21409. Reported by alecdavis)
* --- Fix The Payload Being Set On CN Packets And Do Not Set Marker
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21246. Reported by Peter Katzmann)
* --- Fix One-Way Audio With auto_* NAT Settings When SIP Calls
Initiated By PBX
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21374. Reported by Michael L. Young)
* --- chan_sip: NOTIFYs for BLF start queuing up and fail to be sent
out after retries fail
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21677. Reported by Dan Martens)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog: