Il giorno 15 luglio, il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio della versione Asterisk 220.127.116.11.
Dal post originale:
The release of Asterisk 18.104.22.168 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- Fix a memory copying bug in slinfactory which was causing
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21799. Reported by Michael Walton)
* --- IAX2: fix race condition with nativebridge transfers.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21409. Reported by alecdavis)
* --- Fix crash in chan_sip when a core initiated op occurs at the
same time as a BYE
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20225. Reported by Jeff Hoppe)
* --- Fix The Payload Being Set On CN Packets And Do Not Set Marker
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21246. Reported by Peter Katzmann)
* --- chan_sip: Session-Expires: Set timer to correctly expire at
(~2/3) of the interval when not the refresher
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21742. Reported by alecdavis)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog: