Il giorno 11 dicembre, il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio della versione Asterisk 11.1.0.
Dal post originale:
The release of Asterisk 11.1.0 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- Fix execution of 'i' extension due to uninitialized variable.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20455. Reported by Richard Miller)
* --- Prevent resetting of NATted realtime peer address on reload.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-18203. Reported by daren ferreira)
* --- Fix ConfBridge crash if no timing module loaded.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19448. Reported by feyfre)
* --- Fix the Park 'r' option when a channel parks itself.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19382. Reported by James Stocks)
* --- Fix an issue where outgoing calls would fail to establish audio due to ICE negotiation failures.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20554. Reported by mmichelson)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog: