Il giorno 11 dicembre, il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio della versione Asterisk 184.108.40.206.
Dal post originale:
The release of Asterisk 220.127.116.11 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- Prevent resetting of NATted realtime peer address on reload.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-18203. Reported by daren ferreira)
* --- Do not use a FILE handle when doing SIP TCP reads.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20212. Reported by Phil Ciccone)
* --- Fix execution of 'i' extension due to uninitialized variable.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20455. Reported by Richard Miller)
* --- Ensure that the Queue application tracks busy members in off nominal situations
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20623. Reported by Bryan Walters)
* --- Properly extract the Body information of an EWS calendar item
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19738. Reported by Dmitry Burilov)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog: