Il giorno 23 novembre, il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio della beta Asterisk 22.214.171.124-rc1.
Dal post originale:
The release of Asterisk 126.96.36.199-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* When using chan_skinny, don't crash when parking a non-bridged call.
(Closes issue #17680. Reported, tested by jmhunter. Patched, tested by DEA)
* Add ability for Asterisk to try both the encoded and unencoded subscription
URI for a match in hints.
(Closes issue #17785. Reported, tested by ramonpeek. Patched by tilghman)
* Set the caller id on CDRs when it is set on the parent channel.
(Closes issue #17569. Reported, patched by tbelder)
* Ensure user portion of SIP URI matches dialplan when using encoded characters
(Closes issue #17892. Reported by wdoekes. Patched by jpeeler)
* Resolve issue where Party A in an analog 3-way call would continue to hear
ringback after party C answers.
(Patched by rmudgett)
* Fix problem with qualify option packets for realtime peers never stopping.
The option packets not only never stopped, but if a realtime peer was not in
the peer list multiple options dialogs could accumulate over time.
(Closes issue #16382. Reported by lftsy. Tested by zerohalo. Patched by
* Multiple fixes related to Local channels.
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!