Il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio di Asterisk 126.96.36.199.
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 188.8.131.52. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/
The release of Asterisk 184.108.40.206 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* Fix issue where session timers would be advertised as supported even when session-timers=refuse was set in sip.conf. Also fix interoperability problems with session timer behavior in Asterisk.
(Closes issue #17005. Reported by alexcarey. Patched by dvossel)
* Parse all "Accept" headers for SIP SUBSCRIBE requests.
(Closes issue #17758. Reported by ibc. Patched by dvossel)
* Fix issue where queue stats would be reset on reload.
(Closes issue #17535. Reported by raarts. Patched by tilghman)
* Fix issue where MoH files were no longer rescanned on during a reload.
(Closes issue #16744. Reported by pj. Patched by Qwell)
* Fix issue with dialplan pattern matching where the specificity for pattern ranges and pattern characters was inconsistent.
(Closes issue #16903. Reported, patched by Nick_Lewis)
For a full list of changes in the current release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!