Il giorno 21 ottobre, il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio della versione Asterisk 11.6.0.
Dal post originale:
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- Confbridge: empty conference not being torn down
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21859. Reported by Chris Gentle)
* --- Let Queue wrap up time influence member availability
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22189. Reported by Tony Lewis)
* --- Fix a longstanding issue with MFC-R2 configuration that
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21117. Reported by Rafael Angulo)
* --- chan_iax2: Fix saving the wrong expiry time in astdb.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22504. Reported by Stefan Wachtler)
* --- Fix segfault for certain invalid WebSocket input.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21825. Reported by Alfred Farrugia)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog: