Il giorno 3 marzo, il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio della versione 2.4.1 di DAHDI-Linux e DAHDI-Tools.
Dal post originale:
2.4.1 is a maintenance release of the DAHDI drivers and tools packages. Some of the more notable changes are:
- Support for compilation against kernel versions from 2.6.9 up to and including 2.6.38-rc6.
- wct4xxp: PCI-express cards go through an extended reset at start by default.
- wcte12xp, wctdm24xxp: Disable read-line multiple PCI command, which increases compatibility in some systems.
- xpp: Fixes init error for PRI devices with < 4 ports.
- tonezone: Add Macao, China to tone zone data.
- dahdi_genconf: Don't generate configurations that use channel 16 on E1 CAS.
For a full list of changes in these releases, please see the ChangeLogs at http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/dahdi/linux/tags/2.4.1/ChangeLog and http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/dahdi/tools/tags/2.4.1/ChangeLog
Issues found in these release candidates can be reported in the DAHDI-linux or DAHDI-tools project at https://issues.asterisk.org