Il giorno 28 febbraio, il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio della versione Asterisk 1.8.3
Dal post originale:
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
- Resolve duplicated data in the AstDB when using DIALGROUP()
(Closes issue #18091. Reported by bunny. Patched by tilghman)
- Ensure the ipaddr field in realtime is large enough to handle IPv6 addresses.
(Closes issue #18464. Reported, patched by IgorG)
- Reworking parsing of mwi => lines to resolve a segfault. Also add a set of
unit tests for the function that does the parsing.
(Closes issue #18350. Reported by gbour. Patched by Marquis)
- When using cdr_pgsql the billsec field was not populated correctly on
(Closes issue #18406. Reported by joscas. Patched by tilghman)
- Resolve memory leak in iCalendar and Exchange calendaring modules.
(Closes issue #18521. Reported, patched by pitel. Tested by cervajs)
- This version of Asterisk includes the new Compiler Flags option
BETTER_BACKTRACES which uses libbfd to search for better symbol information
within both the Asterisk binary, as well as loaded modules, to assist when
using inline backtraces to track down problems.
(Patched by tilghman)
- Resolve issue where no Music On Hold may be triggered when using
(Closes issues #18262. Reported by francesco_r. Patched by cjacobson. Tested
by francesco_r, rfrantik, one47)
- Resolve a memory leak when the Asterisk Manager Interface is disabled.
(Reported internally by kmorgan. Patched by russellb)
- Reimplemented fax session reservation to reverse the ABI breakage introduced
(Reported internally. Patched by mnicholson)
- Fix regression that changed behavior of queues when ringing a queue member.
(Closes issue #18747, #18733. Reported by vrban. Patched by qwell.)
- Resolve deadlock involving REFER.
(Closes issue #18403. Reported, tested by jthurman. Patched by jpeeler.)
Additionally, this release has the changes related to security bulletin
AST-2011-002 which can be found at
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog: