Il giorno 28 febbraio, il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio della versione Asterisk 188.8.131.52-rc1
Dal post originale:
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- Only offer codecs both sides support for directmedia.
(Closes issue #17403. Reported, patched by one47)
- Resolution of several DTMF based attended transfer issues.
(Closes issue #17999, #17096, #18395, #17273. Reported by iskatel, gelo,
shihchuan, grecco. Patched by rmudgett)
NOTE: Be sure to read the ChangeLog for more information about these changes.
- Resolve deadlocks related to device states in chan_sip
(Closes issue #18310. Reported, patched by one47. Patched by jpeeler)
- Fix channel redirect out of MeetMe() and other issues with channel softhangup
(Closes issue #18585. Reported by oej. Tested by oej, wedhorn, russellb.
Patched by russellb)
- Fix voicemail sequencing for file based storage.
(Closes issue #18498, #18486. Reported by JJCinAZ, bluefox. Patched by
- Guard against retransmitting BYEs indefinitely during attended transfers with
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog: