Il giorno 19 gennaio, il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio della versione Asterisk 1.8.3-rc1.
Dal post originale:
The release of Asterisk 1.8.3-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- Resolve duplicated data in the AstDB when using DIALGROUP()
(Closes issue #18091. Reported by bunny. Patched by tilghman)
- Ensure the ipaddr field in realtime is large enough to handle IPv6 addresses.
(Closes issue #18464. Reported, patched by IgorG)
- Reworking parsing of mwi => lines to resolve a segfault. Also add a set of
unit tests for the function that does the parsing.
(Closes issue #18350. Reported by gbour. Patched by Marquis)
- When using cdr_pgsql the billsec field was not populated correctly on
(Closes issue #18406. Reported by joscas. Patched by tilghman)
- Resolve memory leak in iCalendar and Exchange calendaring modules.
(Closes issue #18521. Reported, patched by pitel. Tested by cervajs)
- This version of Asterisk includes the new Compiler Flags option
BETTER_BACKTRACES which uses libbfd to search for better symbol information
within both the Asterisk binary, as well as loaded modules, to assist when
using inline backtraces to track down problems.
(Patched by tilghman)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog: