Il giorno 19 gennaio, il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio della versione Asterisk 1.4.40-rc1.
Dal post originale:
The release of Asterisk 1.4.40-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- Correct issue where res_config_odbc could populate fields with invalid data.
(Closes issue #18251, #18279. Reported by bcnit, zerohalo. Tested by trev,
jthurman, elguero, zerohalo. Patched by tilghman)
- Resolve issue where re-transmissions of SUBSCRIBE could break presence.
(Closes issue #18075. Reported by mdu113. Patched by twilson)
- Resolve issue in res_odbc where it may crash when a query fails.
(Closes issue #18243. Reported, patched by ks3)
- Fix CPU spike when pressing DTMF after agent login.
(Closes issue #18130. Reported by rgj. Patched by jpeeler)
- Fix cross-compiling issue.
(Closes issue #18301. Reported, patched by abelbeck)
- This version of Asterisk includes the new Compiler Flags option
BETTER_BACKTRACES which uses libbfd to search for better symbol information
within both the Asterisk binary, as well as loaded modules, to assist when
using inline backtraces to track down problems.
(Patched by tilghman)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog: