Il giorno 15 dicembre, il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio della versione Asterisk 1.8.2-rc1
Dal post originale:
The release of Asterisk 1.8.2-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* 'sip notify clear-mwi' needs terminating CRLF.
(Closes issue #18275. Reported, patched by klaus3000)
* Patch for deadlock from ordering issue between channel/queue locks in
(Closes issue #18031. Reported by rain. Patched by bbryant)
* Fix cache of device state changes for multiple servers.
(Closes issue #18284, #18280. Reported, tested by klaus3000. Patched, tested
* Resolve issue where channel redirect function (CLI or AMI) hangs up the call
instead of redirecting the call.
(Closes issue #18171. Reported by: SantaFox)
(Closes issue #18185. Reported by: kwemheuer)
(Closes issue #18211. Reported by: zahir_koradia)
(Closes issue #18230. Reported by: vmarrone)
(Closes issue #18299. Reported by: mbrevda)
(Closes issue #18322. Reported by: nerbos)
* Fix reloading of peer when a user is requested. Prevent peer reloading from
causing multiple MWI subscriptions to be created when using realtime.
(Closes issue #18342. Reported, patched by nivek.)
* Fix XMPP PubSub-based distributed device state. Initialize pubsubflags to 0
so res_jabber doesn't think there is already an XMPP connection sending
device state. Also clean up CLI commands a bit.
(Closes issue #18272. Reported by klaus3000. Patched by Marquis42)
* Don't crash after Set(CDR(userfield)=...) in ast_bridge_call. Instead of
setting peer->cdr = NULL, set it to not post.
(Closes issue #18415. Reported by macbrody. Patched, tested by jsolares)
* Fixes issue with outbound google voice calls not working. Thanks to az1234
and nevermind_quack for their input in helping debug the issue.
(Closes issue #18412. Reported by nevermind_quack. Patched by dvossel)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!