Il giorno 8 dicembre, il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio della beta Asterisk 1.4.38.
Dal post originale:
The release of Asterisk 1.4.38 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* Add ability for Asterisk to try both the encoded and unencoded subscription
URI for a match in hints.
(Closes issue #17785. Reported, tested by ramonpeek. Patched by tilghman)
* Set the caller id on CDRs when it is set on the parent channel.
(Closes issue #17569. Reported, patched by tbelder)
* Ensure user portion of SIP URI matches dialplan when using encoded characters
(Closes issue #17892. Reported by wdoekes. Patched by jpeeler)
* Fix a crash in res_jabber by ensuring that we don't alter memory after it's
(Closes issue #17387. Reported, tested by jmls. Patched by tilghman)
* Fix problem with qualify option packets for realtime peers never stopping.
The option packets not only never stopped, but if a realtime peer was not in
the peer list multiple options dialogs could accumulate over time.
(Closes issue #16382. Reported by lftsy. Tested by zerohalo. Patched by
* Multiple fixes related to Local channels.
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog: