Il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio della versione 14.11.5 di LIBPRI.
Questo il contenuto del post originale:
The release of libpri 18.104.22.168 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would not have been possible without your participation.
The following are some of the issues resolved in this release:
* Prevent a CONNECT message from sending a CONNECT ACKNOWLEDGE in the
(issue #17360. Reported by: shawkris. Patched by rmudgett)
* Made Q.921 delay events to Q.931 if the event could immediately
generate response frames.
(closes issue #17360. Reported by: shawkris. Patched by rmudgett)
* BRI PTMP: Active channels not cleared when the interface goes down.
(closes issue #17865. Reported by: wimpy. Patched by rmudgett)
* Segfault in pri_schedule_del() - ctrl value is invalid.
(closes issue #17522)
(closes issue #18032. Reported by: schmoozecom. Patched by rmudgett)
* Crash when receiving an unknown/unsupported message type.
(closes issue #17968. Reported by: gelo. Patched by rmudgett)
* B410P gets incoming call packets on ISDN but Asterisk doesn't see the
(closes issue #18232. Reported by: lelio. Patched by rmudgett)
For a full list of changes in the current release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!