Il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio di Asterisk 188.8.131.52
Dal post originale:
The release of Asterisk 184.108.40.206 resolves several issues reported by the
community, and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are a few of the issues resolved by community developers:
- Fix the PickupChan() application
(Closes issue #16863. Reported, patched by schern. Patched by cjacobsen.
Tested by Graber, cjacobsen, lathama, rickead2000, dvossel)
- Improve logging by displaying line number
(Closes issue #16303. Reported by dant. Patched by pabelanger. Tested by
dant, pabelanger, lmadsen)
- Notify CLI when modules are loaded/unloaded
(Closes issue #17308. Reported, patched by pabelanger. Tested by russell)
- Make the Makefile logic more explicit and move the Snow Leopard logic down to
where it's not executed on non-Darwin systems
(Closes issue #17028. Reported by pabelanger. Patched by seanbright,
tilghman. Tested by pabelanger)
- Manager cookies are not compatible with RFC2109. Make that no longer true.
(Closes issue #17231. Reported, patched by ecarruda)
- With IMAP backend, messages in INBOX were counted twice for MWI
(Closes issue #17135. Reported by edhorton. Patched by ebroad, tilghman)
- Fix possible segfault when logging
(Closes issue #17331. Reported, patched by under. Patched by dvossel)
- Fix memory hogging behavior of app_queue
(Closes issue #17081. Reported by wliegel. Patched by mmichelson)
- Allow type=user SIP endpoints to be loaded properly from realtime
(Closes issue #16021. Reported, patched by Guggemand)
Additionally, the following issue may be of interest:
- Fix transcode_via_sln option with SIP calls and improve PLC usage
For a full list of changes in the current release, please see the
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!