Dal post originale:
The following are a few of the issues resolved by community developers:
* Make the mixmonitor thread process audio frames faster.
(Closes issue #17078. Reported, tested by: geoff2010. Patched by dhubbard)
* When StopMonitor is called, ensure that it will not be restarted by a channel event.
(Closes issue #16590. Reported, patched by: kkm)
* Fix up hidecallerid feature in chan_dahdi.
(Closes issue #17143, #7321. Reported, patched by djenson99)
* Resolve deadlocks in chan_local.
(Closes issue #17185. Reported, tested by schmoozecom, GameGamer43)
* Ensure channel state is not incorrectly set in the case of a very early answer.
(Closes issue #17067. Reported, patched by tzafrir)
* Registration fix for SIP realtime.
(Closes issue #17266. Reported, patched by Nick_Lewis. Tested by sberney)
For a full list of changes in the current release, please see the ChangeLog: http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/ChangeLog-1.4.32
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!