Il Team di Sviluppo di Asterisk ha annunciato il rilascio di Asterisk 126.96.36.199-rc1
Dal post originale:
The release of Asterisk 188.8.131.52-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
* Fix issue where session timers would be advertised as supported even when
session-timers=refuse was set in sip.conf. Also fix interoperability
problems with session timer behavior in Asterisk.
(Closes issue #17005. Reported by alexcarey. Patched by dvossel)
* Fix issue with decoding ^-escaped characters in realtime (res_pgsql).
(Closes issue #17790. Reported by denzs. Patched by Qwell)
* Parse all "Accept" headers for SIP SUBSCRIBE requests.
(Closes issue #17758. Reported by ibc. Patched by dvossel)
* Fix issue where queue stats would be reset on reload.
(Closes issue #17535. Reported by raarts. Patched by tilghman)
* Fix issue where MoH files were no longer rescanned on during a reload.
(Closes issue #16744. Reported by pj. Patched by Qwell)
* Fix issue with dialplan pattern matching where the specificity for pattern
ranges and pattern characters was inconsistent.
(Closes issue #16903. Reported, patched by Nick_Lewis)
Questo il ChangeLog: