Dal post originale:
The release of Asterisk 22.214.171.124 resolves several issues reported by the
community, and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank
The following are a few of the issues resolved by community developers:
- Fix building CDR and CEL SQLite3 modules.
(Closes issue #17017. Reported by alephlg. Patched by seanbright)
- Resolve crash in SLAtrunk when the specified trunk doesn't exist.
(Reported in #asterisk-dev by philipp64. Patched by seanbright)
- Include an extra newline after "Aliased CLI command" to get back the prompt.
(Issue #16978. Reported by jw-asterisk. Tested, patched by seanbright)
- Prevent segfault if bad magic number is encountered.
(Issue #17037. Reported, patched by alecdavis)
- Update code to reflect that handle_speechset has 4 arguments.
(Closes issue #17093. Reported, patched by gpatri. Tested by pabelanger, mmichelson)
- Resolve a deadlock in chan_local.
(Closes issue #16840. Reported, patched by bzing2, russell. Tested by bzing2)
For a full list of changes in this releases, please see the ChangeLog: